SEO - Search engine optimization
Stay in the top positions on Google and other search engines
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process that involves optimizing the speed, accessibility, structure and content of your website. SEO aims to improve quality and quantity of a website’s traffic from search engines (Google, Bing, etc.). SEO targets unpaid traffic (known as “natural” or “organic” results) rather than direct or paid traffic (which are ads). This is an Internet Marketing and Web development strategy that evaluates the following topics:
- How programmed algorithms that dictate search engine behavior work
- What people look for in your niche
- What are the search terms or keywords typed in the search engines in your niche
- Which search engines are preferred by your target audience
- How fast is your website loading
- How your site is structured
- How your site is in relation to the good practices of UX (user experience), UI (user interface) and accessibility
- How your site behaves on mobile devices
Why is SEO important to my business?
Organic search is often the main source of website traffic
SEO builds trust and credibility
Good SEO also means a better user experience (UX)
SEO means increased engagement, conversions and purchases on your site
If you're not on page 1 of Google, you basically don't exist on the Internet
Understanding SEO helps you understand the web environment
It is quantifiable
Get in touch with us by filling out the form below:
I will contact you shortly (within 1 day).